There are currently no vacancies. Please check back later. For the latest vacancies in the Public Service, click here
General rules when applying for employment:
Unless otherwise stated on the vacancy notice:
- In terms of the Regional Council's Affirmative Action Plan, qualifying women and persons with disabilities who meet the advertised requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should complete the Public Service Application Form for Employment (No. 156043) which can be downloaded here together with the Health Questionnaire and obtainable from Government offices and forward certified copies of educational qualifications as well as other relevant documents to the Chief Regional Officer at the address below.
- Foregin qualifications must be accompanied by an Evaluation of Qualification by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Public servants should submit their applications via their respective Human Resource offices and ensure that copies of confirmation of probation in their current position are attached.
- Failure to complete all items on the application form for employment and not attaching the necessary documents will disqualify the applicant.
- Fax and e-mail applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no documents will returned.
- The Regional Council does not provide official accommodation to successful candidates. The responsibility lies with him/her to get own accommodation.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Regional Officer
Omaheke Regional Council
Private Bag 2277